|Date Posted||November 8, 2019|
Baggage & Carts Customer Service Airport In Canada
Golden Job Opportunity Canada Airport Currently Vacancy Open. If you are job seeking in Canada. Operational Support Representatives (OSR's) give traveler flow and queue management and access management into varied areas of the Terminals at the provincial capital Pearson International flying field. OSR's ar needed to quickly Associate in Nursingd with efficiency confirm eligibility needs and stream passengers into varied queues whereas providing an exemplary level of customer/passenger service. Baggage & Carts Customer Service Airport In Canada
OSR's are usually the "first purpose of contact" with travelers Associate in Nursingd their objective is to create that interaction exceptional expertise for every and each passenger. Baggage & Carts Customer Service Airport In Canada
- Greet all passengers, Control the flow of passengers into controlled/restricted areas;
- Quickly and with efficiency confirm eligibility necessities and stream passengers into varied queues whereas providing superior client service;
- Validate/confirm passengers would like and right of entry/exit to/from controlled and restricted areas;
- Identify acceptable travel documentation to alter traveler entry to sure areas;
- Assist passengers in making ready for processes, as well as guiding passengers through machine-driven systems and use of kiosks;
- Monitor appointed area/zone to make sure the economical and timesaving flow of passengers;
Education & Experience;
- Successful completion of minimum high school education or possess equivalent work-related experience;
- Experience in airport/terminal operations And/or similar trade connected expertise in an operational or client service setting.
Candidate Must Be;
- 18 years older or older
- A Canadian national or landed migrator
- Have a transparent list.
- Successful completion of initial and perennial company coaching may be a pre-requisite for employment.
- Able to work all shifts, as well as nights and rotations;
- Able to get and maintain a sound Transportation Security Clearance.
- Physically capable of acting all duties as kicked off within the Job/Position Description physical demands of the position need the power to square for prolonged periods of your time throughout the shift ability to run long distances and therefore the ability to elevate and relocate stanchions so as to effectively manage and alter queues;
Skill & Abilities;
- Exceptional client service skills and conflict resolution skills with an incontestable passion, sense of urgency and an unrelenting commitment to operational and client service excellence.
- Strong social and relationship management skills;
- Highly capable, innovative and solutions-oriented with want and drive to endlessly look for to improve;
- Results-driven, detail-oriented and a robust multi-tasker;
- Thrives in a very fast, complex, agile and cooperative customer-centric environment;
- Demonstrate essential thinking, wisdom, and problem-solving and therefore the ability to create effective selections below pressure;
Please Note: Please Note: canadajob24.com is not a recruiter, We provide job information, URL, e-mail or detail. Don't pay Debit Card or Credit Card. Thank you. Baggage & Carts Customer Service Airport In Canada