|Location||British Columbia, Canada|
|Date Posted||October 28, 2019|
Plant, grow and harvest tomatoes, berries, nuts, and field crops manually. Use hand tools, like shovels, trowels, hoes, tampers, pruning hooks, shears, and knives. Duties might embrace the cultivation of the soil and applying fertilizers; movement, weeding, thinning, or pruning crops; applying pesticides; cleaning, packing, and loading harvested product. might construct trellises, repair fences and farm buildings, or participate in irrigation activities.
Mushroom Picker Job Responsibilities;
- Observed and picked up mushrooms in keeping with specific size and maturity.
- Performed quality review of all harvested mushrooms and ensure delivery of top quality turn out.
- Sorted, separated, and discarded rotten, over-ripened, and broken mushrooms.
- Packed mushrooms and placed them on pallets for loading on delivery vehicles.
- Applied correct chemicals and prevented the growth of pests and weeds.
- Cleaned and alter job-site, work tools, and storage racks, as needed.
- High School Diploma
- Good Speaking Skills
Mushroom Picker Job Qualification;
- Substantial expertise of checking, harvesting, cleanup and loading mushrooms for delivery
- In-depth data of high-quality mushroom sorting and packing practices
- Operational data of victimization hovels, trowels, hoes, shears, and knives
- Familiarity with mounting and dealing from heights employing a ladder
- Ability to perform strenuous activities and carry serious masses, diligently.
- Ability to figure weekends, holidays and evenings, expeditiously.
- Predictable duties;
- Handling heavy loads, Bending, Crouching
- Physically challenging, Long-term standing
- Fine motor skills, Hand-eye coordination
About the company, Five Star Mushroom Ltd.
Five Star Mushrooms Ltd is a good & reputed company which is in Canada, region. Follow More Details
Address: 3878 256 St, Aldergrove, BC, V4W2A4
City of Aldergrove
Categories: Mushrooms, Mushrooms, Companies & Businesses