AJ MEMON, EIT
6082 Coxswain Crescent, Mississauga, ON L5V 2Z9
647-778-1793 | email@example.com
Supplier Quality Representative
General Motors, Ingersoll, ON.
● Worked to effectively function as a technical liaison between production operations,
engineering and suppliers.
● Proved to be a great asset to the supplier in problem solving and resolution of voice of the
● Developed timely solutions that minimized overall cost and time to implement while maximizing
effectiveness using a considerable amount of creativity and initiative.
● Drove problem solving and lead resolution of supplier and customer driven quality issues.
● Interacted with production and engineering on part measurement results to part ping
specifications to assure quality and reliability.
● Ensured effective containment and resolution of identified non-conforming product.
● Coordinated repair, rework and containment activities for identified spills.
Lead Automotive Technician
Wal-Mart Tire and Lube Express, Mississauga, ON.
● Managed work and administered paperwork for crew of technicians.
● Exhibited understanding of power tools necessary to perform repairs in an independent setting.
● Displayed a very safety conscious work style while carrying out tasks.
● Analyzed wiring diagrams to understand and troubleshoot issues with automotive components.
Excellent organizational skills were necessary to successfully complete repairs within schedule.
Bachelor of Engineering , Mechanical Engineering
2011 - 2015
University of Guelph - Guelph, ON
● Quality Control - Learned six sigma methodologies and strengthened statistical analysis skills.
● Optimization - Studied optimization techniques for management and engineering applications .
● Integrated Manufacturing Systems - Developed a strong foundation for Lean Engineering
practices and assembly/production line optimization.
Habitat for Humanity – Restore March 2016 - Present
● Volunteered at the store on a weekly basis and sorted donations and restocked shelves.
ISNA Food Bank 2013 - Present
● Helped organize and distribute packages to the foodbank clients once every month.
|Last Resume Update||October 5, 2020|