- Experienced in the operation and maintenance (preventive & corrective) of electrical/electronic equipment, machine control, motors, conveyor system, PLC controls and instrument calibration.
- Experienced in airport lighting control system, baggage system & passenger loading bridge.
- Ability to read & interpret blueprints, architectural, mechanical, structural, electrical drawing & plan.
- Experienced in commercial/residential electrical installation & building lighting system repair.
- Working knowledge of the Canadian Electrical Code, TP312 & transport Canada standard.
- Experienced in planning, coordination & designing electrical projects.
- Working knowledge with MS office & basic Auto Cadd.
- Ability to work independently and effectively with others.
Electrician Regina Internationa Airport, Regina, SK
(June 8, 2009 – April 9, 2020) Maintenance electrician, Project Coordinator.
Electrician Weston Pre-Bake, Regina, SK
(Oct. 2011 – June 1, 2013) Maintenance electrician.
Electrician Humboldt Electric Ltd., Regina, SK
(May 5, 2008 – June 8, 2009) Construction electrician.
Electrician DECC Electric Ltd., Toronto, ON
(July 2007 – April 2008) Construction electrician
Maintenance Engineer Midal Cables Ltd., Kingdom of Bahrain
(2002 –2006) Electrical & instrument Tech.
Electrical Engineer Lafarge Cement, Philippines (1996 –2002) Automation & instrumentation.
EDUCATION / TRAINING:
- Registered Electrical Engineer, Manila Philippines
- IP Licensed Industrial Electrician (Red seal certificate - 442A), Canada
- IP Licensed Construction and Maintenance Electrician (309A), Canada
- Construction and Maintenance Certificate, Pre-Apprenticeship Training Institute, Toronto ON
- Certificate in Industrial electrician course – Industrain College, Toronto ON
- Airfield maintenance & operation of Airport Lighting System, Regina SK
- ABB inverter drives certificates
- Allen Bradley programming certificates
- Arc Flash safety certificate.
- Safety Management System Awareness Training, Regina SK
- Lift Truck Safety course for Rough Terrain Forklift, Regina SK
- Aerial Work Platform (Lift) Certificate, Regina SK
- TP312 5th edition certificate.
- Municipal construction inspection.
|Last Resume Update||August 23, 2020|