GENEROSE V. SALONGA
Present Address: 12 Tanangco St. Buting, Pasig City
Permanent Address: #467 Interior 4 A.B. Fernandez East Dagupan City, Pangasinan
Mobile no.: +63 906 2441900
- To develop a professional career, where I can apply the knowledge, talents and ideas that I have for the company that offers me the opportunity to work, showing my integrity, honesty, commitment and excellence; participating actively in activities that promote the continuous success.
TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER
ALL VISION BUSINESS ENTERPRISES CORPORATION – February 2008 to March 2012
- In – charge of electrical design, estimates and technical specs of Photovoltaic Energy Systems.
- Lead Sales Engineer and responsible for Sales presentation and Client Meetings.
- Project Supervisor for Solar PV installations.
SALES & PROJECT SUPERVISOR
ALL VISION BUSINESS ENTERPRISES CORPORATION – April 2012 to April 2016
- Designs Photovoltaic Solutions for residential, commercial and industrial markets.
- In- charge of financial analysis, solar design, and procurement of materials.
- Project Manager for Solar PV Installations.
- Responsible for Sales and Marketing including client presentations and supplier/ contractor related concerns of the company.
- In-charge of hiring new Engineers for the Solar Farms.
OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE AND SALES MANAGER
ALL VISION BUSINESS ENTERPRISES CORPORATION – April 2016 TO PRESENT
- Manages four (4) solar farms with a total of 106MWp.
- Work with project and Operation & Maintenance team to implement and execute company technical standard and specification throughout the project for all four (4) solar farms.
- Identify problems and develop corrective action plan.
- Monitors and implements preventive maintenance programs, equipment inventory, and corrective maintenance.
- Interpret and review engineering drawings such as Single Line Diagram and wiring termination diagram.
- Experienced in testing high voltage and low voltage power equipment.
- Scheduling and execution of preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Monitors daily, weekly, monthly and yearly production reports, incident reports and performance reports.
- Manages financial budget for all four solar plants.
- Knowledge in Sungrow and SMA Inverters.
- Manages and maintains good relationship with the clients, suppliers and contractors.
- Overall in charge of the company’s Sales department.
Registered Electrical Engineer PRC Licensure Examination (April 2007)
PRC Registration No. 0040042
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Knowledgeable in Programmable Logic Controller.
- Knowledgeable in Electrical Design and System Analysis (EDSA).
- Knowledgeable in AutoCAD and Google Sketchup.
|Last Resume Update||November 11, 2020|
|Address||Dagupan City, Philippines|