- Title of B.S. Research (Six-month research duration).
“Phenological study of winter cereal under different level of nitrogen”
- Title of M.Sc (Hons). Research (One Year experience as a research scholar student).
“The influence of sorghum allelopathy on weed dynamics and productivity of maize”.
- Worked as Area Field Supervisor at PepsiCo International Company (8 Months).
- Working as Internee under Dr Professor Bashir Ahmad at University of Agriculture Peshawar (One Year).
- Six months of research experience at the University of Swabi, Kpk, Pakistan.
12 months of research experience at the University of Agriculture Faisalabad, Pakistan.
- Shahid Mehmood, M. Shahid Ibni Zamir, Mazhar Hussain1, H. M. R. Javeed, Ihtisham Ali, Dil Khurram, M. Asim, Naveed Islam, Zaheer Ul Haq, M. Usman Tahir, Ismail Khan and Aman Khan. Agro-economic study of different soil management practices in sorghum. [SYLWAN., 160(6)]. ISI Indexed.
- Ahmad, N., M. Ishaq, A. Mandozai, A.A. Khan, N. amin, M. Inam, R. Ullah, H. Shaukat, M. Abrar, Ismail Khan, S. Khan. Optimization of an efficient system for the In Vitro Organogenesis of Sugarcane (Saccharum Officinarum L.) from apical shoot explant using different plant growth regulators. IJB Vol. 15, No. 6, p. 63-72.
- Farooq, Ismail Khan, A. Nawaz, and K.H.M. Siddique, 2020. Using sorghum to suppress weeds in autumn planted maize.
- The impact of straw mulch and biochar on soil properties and production of rain-fed maize in the northern area of China under review Agronomy Journal.
- The impact of straw mulch and biochar on quality and amino acids of maize grain. under Review in Journal of Plant Nutrition.
|Last Resume Update||November 13, 2020|