I am a Real time analyst working in a BPO with a Canadian employer.
- Excellent in English skills in both written and verbal communication.
- Excellent in forecasting, scheduling, break management and load balancing.
- Excellent in real time troubleshooting.
- Hard working and willing to learn more knowledge necessary for the job.
- Analyze and manage Call Volume in Real Time to ensure Service Levels are met on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Analyze call volume patterns in Real Time to optimize work shifts, breaks and lunches
- Collaborate with Supervisors and Managers to identify and track planned and unplanned absences, as well as attendance and behavioral issues
- Identify call volume trends and averages on a monthly and quarterly/seasonal basis and make recommendations to the management.
- Create daily/weekly/monthly reports and undertake intraday reporting & other MI operations
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Working with numbers, data analysis and reporting
- Identify and analyze data trends as they develop and communicate recommendations effectively to management in order to maintain KPI’s
- Provide recommended intervention activities to address quality metric opportunities identified
- Communicate with clients through status report per interval, daily, weekly and monthly basis.
|Last Resume Update||November 3, 2020|