SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Basic Microsoft application literacy, good communication skills, flexible & willing to be trained, planning, scheduling and data collection, interpersonal effectiveness, problem-solving skills and strong work values
RH Guidance and Counselling Office
USC (June 2017 - October 2017)
- Worked as an intern that does basic filing and organizing, conducting seminars and basic data encoding.
6R Group of Companies (November-June 2018)
- Worked as an intern that does filing and organizing, encoding and paying company bills, applicant interviews, testing and analysis of results.
Glats (June 2019- September 2019)
- Worked as a part time ESL online teacher for Japanese students.
Amazon (September 2019-October 2019)
- Worked as a customer service representative for a retail account in Canada.
Concentrix Cebu (November 2019-present)
- Worked as a senior representative for talent acquisition. I was able to do class talks for new hires about our referral program, did call outs to initially screen applicants, assisted in the application of applicants, and did activities to gather more referrals or new applicants.
|Last Resume Update||October 9, 2020|
|Address||Cebu City, Philippines|