Sales , Supervisor , Store Manager
- Total 18 years of Experience in Retail Industry
- 8 years in luxury Home Furninishing. ( Home Ware and Furniture)
- 10 Years in Apparel Fashion industry.
- Expertise includes Key Account Management, Operations Management, Brand marketing, Store management, public relations, and marketing strategy development.
- Select areas of expertise include sales and promotional activities; brand positioning, market research, pricing strategy development, and process improvement, strategic and operational planning, forming strategic alliances, product life cycle management, advertising agency relations, public relations, budget planning and financial forecasting, and market analysis.
- Extensive marketing knowledge and a solid history of sales success. Proven ability to develop business in new market areas. Strong analytical and planning skills, combined with the ability to coordinate the efforts of many to meet organizational goals. Productive and efficient work habits. Self-motivator with high energy. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Key accounts management.
- Retail Operations Management.
- Principles Management
- Territory Management
- Sales and Promotional Planning
- Inventory Management.
- Increase Profitability.
- Strong IT Literacy
- Sales Strategist who excels in driving revenues through innovative and focused merchandising and sales force/channel development programs.
- Sales Leader. Accomplished in turning mediocre performers into high performance sales teams, and by managing, motivating retail staffs.
|Last Resume Update||November 17, 2020|