I am a 32 year old lady from South Africa looking for a new opportunity for my career. I have 5 years working experience in Executive Assistance and Office Management. I have worked in big and small corporate environments. I adapt well to my environment and learn new skills very quickly and sufficiently to improve my day to day tasks.
I am a Child & Family Psychology graduate and relate well to all kinds of people.
I also completed a short course in Executive Support.
|Last Resume Update||November 4, 2020|
|Address||Johannesburg, South Africa|
Executive Assistant/Office Manager and Personal assistant to the CEO
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analysing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains CEO’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the company by attending meetings in the executive's absence if required
- First point of contact, manning reception, responding to emails, welcoming guests and clients at the office in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Drafting documentation required by the project manager and CEO.
- Payroll and compiling monthly salary payment run.
- Assist with research to compile reports, concept papers and proposals.
- Managing public relations and communications for and on behalf of the CEO.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Complete projects by assigning work to clerical staff, following up on results.
- Scheduling MTC and Board meetings, liaising with Trustees for travel arrangements, catering etc.
- Drafting and disseminating meeting minutes, invoices, MoU’s and letters to stake holders.
- Preparing board packs and filing of important documents.
- Assisting with all event management projects, logistical support and onsite event management tasks.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Over and above tasks: Sale of merchandise at company events and youth initiatives.
Executive Support Online short Course
Module 1: The corporate environment and executive support 74%
Module 2: Advanced executive administrative support 64%
Module 3: Effective communication and conflict management 83%
Module 4: Advanced computer practices 77%
Module 5: Written communication and presentation skills 58%
Module 6: The fundamentals of financial management 93%
Module 7: Corporate project and events management 62%
Module 8: Leadership and people management 73%
Module 9: Staff training and development 81%
Module 10: Self-management skills 84%
Final Grade 74%
Child & Family Psychology
Child & Family Psychology