- Good Communication skills (Oral and Written)
- Good Interpersonal Relationship
- Excellent team player and enthusiastic learner.
- Easily adapt to changes in work environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
- Work with less supervision and willing to learn additional skills.
- Very agile and learns fast.
- Thinking through tasks and multi task.
- Highly Responsible And Reliable
- An interest in agriculture and the environment
- The ability to make accurate and detailed observations
EDUCATIONAL & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
- Agricultural Scientist 2017
South African Council for Natural Scientific Professions
- Diploma in computer studies 2000
Tai Solarin College of Education Ijebu Ode-Nigeria.
- B. Agriculture (crop protection option).second class lower 1998
Ogun State University-Nigeria
- West African Examination Council (W.A.E.C) 1988
Ilupeju Grammar School Ilupeju Lagos-Nigeria
- Primary School Leaving Certificate. 1982
Ilupeju Primary School Ilupeju Lagos-Nigeria
PLACE OF WORK/POST HELD/EXPERIENCE
- Partenaires Unis (Pty) Ltd (2017 till Date)
Designation: Agricultural Scientist
- Collecting and analysing data in relation to produce, feed and soil as well as other factors affecting production
- Developing measures and techniques to solve agricultural issues and improve productivity
- Working on strategies with farmers and farm managers for productivity and sustainable resource management
- Advising farmers about issues relating to crop and livestock disease, the management of weeds and pests, soil condition and animal husbandry
- Analysing the impact of agriculture on the environment and the environmental factors that affect commercial animal husbandry and crop production
- Conducting research which informs government policy.
- Agridat Nigeria Limited (2017)
Designation: Agricultural Consultant/Scientist
- Ogun State Agent for Agridat; a service provider company employed by the Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN) and the Bank of Agriculture(BOA) in conjunction with Rice farmers Association of Nigeria(RIFAN)
- Using simple biometric device FP05 to carry out;
- Data Capturing, dealing with farmers and their land.
- Carrying out Know your customer (KYC) for the bank.
- Land mapping , done by measuring the land and taking the coordinates on seven point
- Monitoring and distribution of farm inputs
- Coordinator Rice Farmers Associations Of Nigeria (2017)
Designation: Agricultural Consultant/Scientist
- Coordinator, Lagos State Rice farmers (Mowe Branch) under the Federal Government’s RIFAN Loan Scheme for Rice Farmers, tagged Anchor Borrowers Funds.
- Allocation of hectares of lands to Rice farmers and carrying out basic land suitability test.
- Organizing seminars and Agricultural business conferences for farmers, through Lagos State Ministry of Agriculture.
- Idera Oluwa Farmers’ Cooperative. (2016-2017)
Designation: Agricultural Consultant and Vice Chairman
- Organization of farmers into cooperative with respect to their commodity group, in view of understanding the technology involve in profitable farming.
- Sourcing of funds for individual farmers under the cooperative, to carry out planting.
- Yemsol Farms Ltd (2001 –2016)
Designation: General Manager
- Business development, supervision and co-ordination of the farm (poultry and feed mill).And also collation of farm records for strategic planning.
- Procurement and rising of day old chicks with strict maintenance to hygienic and security standard.
- Ration formulation at least- cost with analysis of compounded feed composition, using computer application base on linear programming techniques to select the least expensive blend of ingredient to produce feed that satisfy all the nutritional level of the feed specification.
- The staff maintenance, processing machines, enforcement of safety and other production standards.
- Recruitment, Training and staff Development.
- Reports to managing director.
- Olukay Farms (1999 – 2002)
Designation: Senior Farm Manager
- Performs direct sale of agrochemical product, veterinary drugs and vaccines
- Supervision of the production processes in the feed.
- Supervision of grinding, allocation and sales of egg to prospective customers.
- Perform vaccination and administer drugs to poultry birds
- Procurement of day old chicks, raw materials for feed formulation
- Supervision of the brooding process of day old chicks to the grower stage
- Application of managerial skill in ensuring best practices on the farm
- Supervision the final sale of old layers to prospective buyers
- General experience in the raising of Broiler, layers and cockerel
- Animal care Customer forum. (14th June 2011)
Good Management Practices; a Pre –requisite to successful Livestock Business
|Last Resume Update||September 11, 2020|
|Address||yukon, South Africa|
|Phone Number||+2348085189094 +27663492032|